Agriculture Research and Extension Division (ARED) under the Department of Agriculture (DoA) organized a Write-Shop from 21-25 October 2019 at Namsay Chhoeling Resort, Paro to develop the national and regional Cost of Production (CoP) of various horticultural and field crops based on the nationwide CoP survey carried out by four Agriculture Research and Development Centre (ARDCs) and National Mushroom Centre. The participant during the Write-Shop comprises of CoP taskforce members from ARED, NSC and ARDC Yusipang, technical team from ICTD, MoAF and focal officers from ARDCs and NMC.
- To generate national and regional level cost of production.
- To establish baseline national data for the development of crop base enterprise.
- Make data available for projects, programs, policy and planning purpose including crop insurance.
- Undertake other economic analysis of agriculture commodities.
- Revise and update the existing cost of production
-Reported by: ARED, DoA.
502 total views, 1 views today