Disclaimer: The opinions shared in the forum are from individual users and they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ICS or the ministry.
CNR BSc entrance exam for 6th cohort...
  • Disheartened with the following:

1. Registration: Eligible and interested candidates with
    CNR Diploma may register for the entrance examinations. Registration is open
    from 20
    th November – 15th December, 2014.

(Observation: Registration accepting beyond the above mentioned dateline)

2Document to be submitted

Applicants will have to submit the
    following documents,secured in a Flat File,at the time of coming for the
    Entrance Examinations. Those failing to do so will not be allowed to appear for
    the Entrance Examinations.

Diploma Certificate
    (original)

Diploma
    Transcript/Mark sheet (original)

Performance rating (3
    consecutive years)

(Observation: Registration done without having the original documents and some even do not have performance rating at all.May be a rumor that someone had submitted mark sheets which is manipulated and would be even better if the CNR could cross check the mark sheets before updating the result online; may not be true but chances are high.

3. Examination rule: 

students are not supposed to carry cell phones and if found coping inside the examination hall will be terminated and marked as failed.

(Observation: The above exam rule was followed very very strictly only only only in two halls only. Some invigilators are least bothered and left freely to use smart phones, used 3G net to copy the English comprehension answers without reading the reading the comprehension at all, grammars, General knowledge and all. That was really shocking for those who have done the exam fair. Totally demoralized, reward for the hardworking students are unlikely. We are really upset and CNR must look before screening to top 40. we want justiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

• you are not satisfied because failed to perform well mosh, normally failures always blame and blame. "man he who does not know how to dance say the floor is uneven loo" if you have ability could have done well even in the strict environment, the indication of this criticism means you relayed copying but you did not get chance of plagiarism, am I right? you were not at all prepared it seeems,  its a blame game guy.
  • Housing allowance
    despite its notification my friends are receiving full housing allowance and were as  i get only 50%.Is there different financial rule in the different dzongkhag.i dont understand the rule and if anybody could explain i would be greatful
  • You are the misusing the forum agenda above, now here talking about the CNR entrance examination and you go some where else here.
  • Mr tongchung,,,result is declared, need not hav to feel guilty that u hav passed the exam after plagiarism. Definitely you will fall down one day or the another.
  • My statements would hurt the sentiments of our friends but truth must be told, the 17th batch shall not qualify for long term studies as per the RCSC rules as they shall complete their five years term shall be completed by October 2015, where as due to some flaws in the system and weakness of some implementing authorities they were allowed to sit for entrance exam in 2014 and shall join the college by June 2015, thus,  my question is who is responsible for this misconduct the college management? RCSC? RUB, or DoA?   Is it fair for 15th and 16 batch?
  • There is a saying "It is better to be insincere than to regret being sincere". U might have been sincere and hardworking but still u might have failed, there comes a situation where our expectation does not turn out as we wanted it to be..but anyhow such types of topic always get a lots of criticism as already done by one.

This topic was even posted on kuenselonline, i dont know whether it is the same author or not?
    If its the same guy..i think he posted it so that something should be done so that such circumstances should be prevented in  nearby future.

Anyway sincere and hard worker are always rewarded..sooner or later.
  • Uffff...... Mr. Danger, you need not worry about failure. I went through since 2012 but it seems you were unfortunate guy and could not success too,  your des attitude will never win in your life. see and wait man.
  • I support Mr. Rigsel, that is true because the 17th batch did not meet the RCSC obligation as per the BCSR rule 2012 prior to their entrance examination, those disqualifying batches was well considered for the examination.

• Mr Tongchung, I hv seen u irritating in many other topics too.if ur from previous batches y r u so concerned. This post is for our discussion n u cud hv kept shut outdated old donkey. Wat r u capable of? Only chamchas does thos. N for ur information I made this pose befor result declaration to collect opinioins n need not feel proud of urself,mr danger had got his sit booked at cnr,, hurray!!!
  • hello frd comply with the topic
  • Mr. Danger, am totally confident even if you pursue your Phd. qualification level, you will never make any difference in social life with raw attitude. am concern of being a wrong person bulling with mad information here.

I could make by your words here, you did nothing so far after placed as extension worker, Did you? You comment common word"Chamchas" thats you did it, you are doing it and you will do it, and you lost your professional competent in des process. Am not outdated old donkey but still fresh ready to equally commit with you all, careful fresh monkey.
  • My Seniors(EA colleagues) all three sectors,

About six years in my service, I have come across them and learned to be humble, confident and exemplary to any others, as they( Senior colleagues) had build a better place to live, learn and work. For instance, go in a village and ask how they did, how their personalities were, all would agree they were genius, generous and compassionate.
    Though some of our senior have a qualification of class ten or less, but their work efficiency and work-knowledge is at highest qualification level.
    The level of social status, i.e. what we commonly say as IMAGE! had been set to the highest level and never let down, be it outside or within our country.
    So I think everybody in the RNR sector has done excellent and will be doing excellent jobs.

By writing this, I don't mean to hurt any sentiments or praise somebody but express my trust and confidence to all working in the RNR sector and feel that we need not argue, we or they  don't have qualification, because at the end of the day is the efficiency of work, way of living and thinking and it that is done well, this nullify the meaning of qualification, and sometimes we can see the most qualified are the most corrupted and worse performing, also don't reach the service where it is needed, with qualification, the progress is more on the paper and ultimately our humble people con't survive on paper, though we need some excellent performers on paper too....

Thank you all.  
  • And I am rated outstanding in every field for doing nothing from my boss. I had received the letter of appreciation even for the adhoc achievements from the dzongkhag administration for ua information. So did u had the taste of my bitter words for involving in others business for nothing??? hahaha!!!
  • Mr. regsel, your comment is touching. Yes, I too learned as EA under the same roof for last and existing 11 years. That's gud you could keep the team reputation in same trek, it seems you did work hard, you learned lots, and did qualified in social life 'and
    sometimes we can see the most qualified are the most corrupted and
    worse performing, also don't reach the service where it is needed, with
    qualification, the progress is more on the paper and ultimately our
    humble people con't survive on paper, though we need some excellent
    performers on paper too...."
    I support this comment, the qualification do not make sense in terms of delivering their service unless the vibrant system in place, but may be just to prove he / she did it.

You see attitude of Mr. Danger " And I am rated outstanding in every field for doing nothing from my boss. I had received the letter of appreciation even for the adhoc
    achievements from the dzongkhag administration for ua information. So
    did u had the taste of my bitter words for involving in others business
    for nothing??? hahaha!!!"
    Is he not Chamcha????

The corellation of Mr. rigsel and Mr. Danger here is proportionally significant
  • Mr Tongchung...u hav misunderstood me here? AND! Imagine wat cud b my previous lines befor and? Had u seen the bosses rating outstanding to their subordinates for achieving nothing in the field? Ur getting me wrong senior.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Top Posters