Disclaimer: The opinions shared in the forum are from individual users and they do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ICS or the ministry.
CFO timber approval
  • Sir/Madam,
    please tell me
    1.if we need CFO approval for the sale of excess timber from CF
    2.do we need to pay commercial royalty
    We have trouble getting CFO approval from long distance that is also in person sometimes across the border
    Please make me clear for fastest service delivery.
    Thank you
  • sir,

    yes it is mandate to pay the commercial royalty to the nearest Forest Office or CIC. Before lifting the timbers.

    the CFMG shall assist the determining the excess timbers and shall be verified by forestry official.

    contract your gewog ranger. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Top Posters