The Wildlife Conservation Division, DoFPs, MoAF is recruiting 4 ESP for Takin Preserve Centre, Motithang and 1 for the Wildlife Rescue and Animal Health Section, Taba as per the approval of the RCSC OD exercise. The application should be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, Wildlife Conservation Division, DoFPS, Taba on or before 13th July, 2016 with the following set of documents and should be meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national.
- Age between 18-40 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance for employment.
- Application (mention contact no.).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1).
The short listed candidate should be call for interview on 14 July, 2016 at Takin Preserve Centre, Motithng. For further information please contact telephone No. 323504 Admn. WCD, Taba.
731 total views, 1 views today