The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce vacancy of the following positions under Department of Livestock:
|Sl. No.||Division/Centre||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification Required||Professional Training||No. of Slots||Remarks|
|1||National Highland Research Development Center, Bumthang||Program Director||ES III-ESI||Bachelors in relevant field||Advance training in|
|2||Animal Nutrition Division, DoL, HQ||Chief Nutrition Officer||P1 A||Bachelors in relevant field||Training in|
|1||Open Competition with promotion|
|3||Trongsa, and Gasa Dzongkhag||Sr. Dzongkhag Livestock Officer||P3 A||Bachelors in relevant Field||Training in relevant field||2||Open Competition on Lateral transfer|
|4||NAH and NDRC, Thimphu||Driver||O4 A||Class VIII with driving license||2||1 Light Vehicle and one heavy (bus) on consolidated contract|
|5||CRC, Wangkha and RMBC||Tractor Driver||O4 A||Class VIII with Tractor Driving License||2||On consolidated contract|
- Interested in-service civil servants who meet the eligible criteria may apply for the regular positions. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 220.127.116.11 of the Promotion Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2012, available in the RCSC website (www. rcsc.gov.bt).
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the post of drivers.
Applicants with the relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing.
Application along with following Documents must reach HRD, MoAF latest by 30th January, 2019:
- Curriculum Vitae (in-service)
- Performance Evaluation forms for last two years (2016-2017 & 2017-2018) (in-service)
- Audit Clearance (in-service)
- Security Clearance
- No Objection Certificate (for those not under MoAF)
- Driving license for driver applicants
For clarifications please contact at 17622428/02-2335647 during office hours.
1,120 total views, 3 views today