The National Highland Research & Development Center, Jakar, Bumthang, DoL, MoAF is pleased to re-announce vacancies for the posts of Animal Attendants (ESP) at the National Yak Breeding Farm at Chonaphu and Chaladophu, Haa.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Category||No. of Slots||Age limit|
|1||Animal Attendants||ESP||10||18 – 50|
- Duly filled in RCSC Employment Application Form
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate original
- Valid Security Clearance
- Citizen identity card copy
- NoC, if the candidate is already employed
- Other Certificate(s) if any
For further clarification please contact +97517643235/+97508375611 during office hours.
Interested Bhutanese candidates may kindly apply to the In-Charge, Integrated Yak Service Centre base office at the NCR&LF, Haa on or before 30 November, 2017 during office hours. The selection interview will he held on 1 December 2017 at 10.30 AM at the NCR&LF Conference Hall, Haa.
- Program Director, NH-RDC, DoL, MoAF, Jakar, Bumthang
534 total views, 2 views today