The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce the following post on contract for a period of 12 months:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification Required||No. of Post||Job location|
|1||Project Asst.||S5A||Class XII pass with minimum of 6 months experience preferably in project management and or have internship in communication and/or record management and/or financial management||1||National Biodiversity Centre|
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by 31st August, 2017 with the following documents:
- Academic transcript.
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Medical fitness certificate. (6 months)
- Security clearance certificate. (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any;
- RCSC employment forms- annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website.
Contact # 02-332506-PABX; HR Asst. (SECT)-17506077 for more information.
1,164 total views, 1 views today