The Integrated Yak Service Center (IYSC) at Chala Dophu, Haa under the National Highland Research & Development Center, Jakar, Bumthang, based office at the National Research Centre for Riverine & Lake Fisheries (NCR&LF), DoL, MoAF, Naychu, Haa is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of Animal Attendants (ESP) with the following documents: –
|Sl No||Position Title||Category||No. of Slots||Age limit|
|1||Animal Attendants||ESP||4||18 – 40|
- Duly filled in RCSC Employment Application Form
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate original
- Valid Security Clearance
- Citizen identity card copy
- NoC, if the candidate is already employed
- Other Certificate(s) if any
- Preference will be given to those with yak herding experiences
For further clarification please contact +97517643235/+97508375611 during office hours.
Interested Bhutanese candidates may kindly apply to the In-Charge, Integrated Yak Service Center base office at the NRCR&LF, Haa on or before 23 March, 2018 during office hours. The selection interview will he held on 24 March, 2018 at 10.30 AM at the NRCR&LF Conference Hall, Haa.
892 total views, 1 views today