The National Seed Centre, DoA, Paro is pleased to re-announce vacancies from the interested Bhutanese Nationals for the following mentioned posts as detailed below:
|Sl.No||Positions||Category||Post Vacant||Name of Placement||Remarks|
|1||Farm Labour||ESP||7||NSC-Jadchephu Farm, Trashiyangtse|
|2||Farm Labour||ESP||2||NSC-Nangsiphel Farm, Bumthang|
|3||Farm Labour||ESP||4||NSC-Phobjikha Farm, Wangduephodrang|
|4||Farm Labour||ESP||2||NSC-Chundudingkha Farm, Paro|
The interested candidates for Sl.No. 1 may apply to Regional Manager, Jadchephu Farm, Trashiyangtse, for Sl. No. 2 to Farm Manager, Nangsiphel Farm, Bumthang, for Sl.No. 3 to Farm Manager, Phobjikha Farm, and for Sl.No. 4 to Admin. Asst. NSC, HQ Paro latest by 14th January 2019 during office hours or call 08-271465.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National.
- Applicant with working experience in Agriculture/educational achievement if any.
- Age between 18-50 years old
Submit an application with the following documents:
- Application (mention contact No)
- Valid security clearance for employment
- Medical fitness certificate
- Citizenship ID card photocopy
- Employment application form No. 4/1of (BCSR-2018) with passport size photograph
- If employed NOC from parent organization
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website: www.moaf.gov.bt
928 total views, 1 views today