The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the following post for immediate recruitment for Project PRuDent (Project for Rural Development) funded by German Savings Bank.
|Sl.No||Position Title||Qualification||Slots||Eligibility Criteria||Employment Type|
|1||Trainer /Facilitator||Bachelors in Economic/ Business Administration/B.Com.||15||60% in Bachelor’s Degree||Temporary for 2 months and after 2 months, based on capability and performance 5 suitable trainers will be selected on contract to train 200 farmers|
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are requested to submit the application (in soft copies) along with ALL the documents mentioned below as copies via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to Human Resource Division latest by September 30, 2020.
- Academic transcript.
- Copy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Valid Medical fitness certificate (6 months)
- Valid Security Clearance (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any
- RCSC employment forms- annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
Shortlisted candidates will be announced shortly on the MoAF website.
For any information please contact the HR Office at 332500/332506/335647/332527 during office hours.
6,074 total views, 296 views today