The Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha, Chhukha under the Department of Livestock is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese national for the following posts under ESP Category.
|Sl. no.||Positions||Position Category||Post Vacant||Qualificat-ion||Place of posting||Remarks|
|1||Animal Attendants||ESP||2||Not required||CRC, Wangkha||Should be interested to works with animals. Past experiences in the field of Cattle management would be given preferences.|
Interested eligible candidates aged between 18-50 years may apply to the Farm Manager, Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha latest by 15 February 2019 during office hours with the following documents.
- Application mentioning personal details with contact address/number,
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1);
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment (Online approved status).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- NOC from parent organization if employed.
- Copy of academic transcript/experience certificate, if any.
The name lists of shortlisted candidates will be given in Ministry of Agriculture & Forests’ website; www.moaf.gov.bt and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview on 25 February 2019 at 10.30 AM at Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha. Applicants must produce original documents during interview. For any enquiry, please call at 17681388/17735970 during office hours.
409 total views, 1 views today