The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the following post on contract for a period of 12 months:
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by 23rd March 2018 with the following documents:
- Academic transcript. (Class XII and 2 years Diploma Certificate)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Medical fitness certificate. (6 months)
- Security clearance certificate. (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any;
- RCSC employment forms- annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website.
For further information, please contact Ms. Tashi Choden, ICT Officer at 03631926 (139) or 17765065 during office hour.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification Required||No. of Post||Job location|
|S2 A||Cl. XII with|
2 Years Diploma in
Information Management System
|Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER), Bumthang|
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) FOR ICT Technical Associate II (Contract): UWICER
Working Place: UWICER, Lamai Goenpa, Bumthang.
He/She should have the following skills:
- Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
- Good object oriented and database programming skills.
WordPress, Bootstrap and other website/mobile development framework knowledge could be an advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of IT Officer, IT personnel shall be responsible for overall development, administration and maintenance of HEROES project website. As and when required, he/she shall assist the Institute’s IT Officer in ensuring effective delivery of IT services to staff and faculties of the Institute. In addition, he/she shall be responsible for the tasks not reflected in the TOR, but specified in the job description of BCSR 2018.
Specifically, for HEROES’ project, IT personnel shall:
- Maintain and updating HEROES’s project website
Task involves updating overall dynamic and static content of project website.
- Dynamic content management: It involves, but not limited to, periodic upload of news, annual report, maintaining blog, social media such as facebook, twitter, etc for the project.
- Static content management: It involves, but not limited to, re-designing the overall outlook of the website, media content, project profile, etc.
- Develop and maintain web and mobile application for HEROES
The IT personnel should liaise with external consultant and coordinate development of:
- User interface: User interface shall be developed to disseminate HEROES’s data and information product to general public and policy makers.
- Mobile application system: Mobile application to track timber-marking system will be developed for DoFPS. In addition, an online vehicle requisition system for the Institute will be developed.
The contract period is for a year but it may be extended based on requirement and the candidate’s capability.
123 total views, no views today