The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the following post for recruitment on contract for a period of 3 years.
|S/No.||Position Title||Position Level||Qualification||No. of post||Job location|
|1||Gender & Knowledge Management Officer||P5||B.A (English with IT or Environmental Science)||1||Wengkhar, Mongar|
Interested eligible candidates are requested to submit their application along with the following documents to the Chief HR Officer, Human Resource Division on or before January 7, 2019:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (download from RCSC website @ http://www.rcsc.gov.bt/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Form-4-1-Civil-Service Employment-Application-Form.pdf). Please note: You are not required to submit your passport size photos and legal stamp at the time of application you are. These are required only upon your selection and we shall inform.
- Security Clearance
- Copy of Academic Transcripts (Degree & Class XII)
- Extracurricular/Individual Achievement Certificates (if any)
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Selection Interview. The date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website. For details of Qualification, experience and ToR, please log into www.moaf.gov.bt.
Terms of Reference for Contract Employee for Knowledge Management Officer for Commercial Agriculture & Resilient Livelihoods Enhancement Programme (CARLEP), at Wengkhar, Mongar.
Position title: Knowledge Management Officer (Equivalent to P5 A)
Job Location: CARLEP, Wengkhar, Mongar
PURPOSE, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Knowledge Management (KM) officer shall report directly to the National Program Director (NPD) and also assist Monitoring &Evaluation and Gender Officer in the development and operation of the M&E, Gender and KM cell of the programme
Duties and Responsibilities: Under the guidance and supervision of the NPD, KM Officer will carry out the following tasks:
- Take lead in developing and disseminating quality knowledge products depending on the target audience and information needs. The knowledge products could be in the forms of publications, documented case stories, photo documentation, videos, charts, manuals, etc.
- Capture and disseminate lessons learned, successful case studies and good practices on a regular basis by adopting various knowledge sharing methods and tools
- Design and facilitate cross-programme learning and best practice transfer within and outside programme through workshop/meeting, documentation and sharing of lessons learned, media trip and learning routes.
- Create and maintain knowledge repositories to store and organize articles, reports and other resources related to the programme.
- Coordinate with all the component managers and implementing units on reportorial requirements and on issues relating to programme results, documentation, preparation/consolidation of learning and preparation/dissemination of communication/learning materials
- Assist the M&E and Gender officer (M&EGO) in the coordination of the programme planning, such as consolidation of the AWPB, conducting, preparation and submission of programme reports (such as Annual/Half Yearly Progress Report, RIMS and AOS) and conducts of surveys (such as baseline, AOS and end-line surveys) and programme completion report (PCR).
- Assist M&EGO in timely data collection and entry, data analysis and report writing
- Analyse gender disaggregated data and contribute to reporting on gender and KM in the annual progress report and RIMS.
- Closely coordinate with programme Dzongkhags and other agencies of the RGoB for timely generation and collection of programme data/results for which a system will be established.
- Initiate and lead the coordination for implementation and updating of the KM strategy for the programme.
- Integrate gender indicators into the M&E system and in the AOS surveys to ensure collection of gender segregated data on programme activities and outputs
- Conduct gender sensitization/gender capacity building trainings/workshops in the programme areas at least once every financial year;
- Develop and maintain a knowledge database on gender and gender issues, impacts and strategies on respective sectors serviced by the programme, and raise awareness amongst staff.
- Support and advocate gender mainstreaming efforts in the programme interventions
- Undertake special studies/assessments on gender related and other themes relevant to the programme.
QUALIFICATION & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT
- A (English with IT or Environmental Science)
- Minimum of six months of experience implementing similar activities, gained through either regular employment or internship.
- Good language skills in English (writing, speaking and reading) and in Dzongkha (speaking and reading)
- Very good inter-personal skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer software such as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to work in the field.
For a duration of 3 years.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
|Salary||30% Contract Allowance||House Rent||DSA|
|5248||3500||1000 per day|
1,978 total views, 5 views today