The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the following post on contract for initial period of 36 months:
|Sl. No||Position Title & Level||Minimum Qualification||Experience required||No. of Post||Agency|
|Minimum of Bachelors with PG Diploma in Business/Accounting/Financial Management||Minimum|
|1||BFL-Project Coordination Unit, Nature Conservation Division|
Interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by July 15, 2020 with the following documents:
- Academic transcript. (Bachelor’s degree with mark sheet/PG Diploma in Business/Accounting/Financial Management)
- Photocopy of Citizenship ID Card.
- Medical fitness certificate. (6 months)
- Security clearance certificate. (Online approved status)
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence if there is any;
- RCSC employment forms- annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website)
- No objection certificate from the employer, if already employed.
- Produce original documents during the time of the interview.
Shortlisting will be done based on the bachelor’s Academic score and experience of 7 years.
2,526 total views, 1 views today