The Euglena Corporation Ltd Japan is pleased to announce the vacancies for the following position on contract (1.5 years) for Quinoa Project to be implemented in Bhutan in collaboration with Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests:
- Monthly Salary: 18,000/- (Basic pay-Nu. 10,800/- + 40% Allowance-Nu. 7200/-). This salary is inclusive of Daily Allowances.
- House : The Company will provide/arrange a quarter in work station assigned.
The interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their application to Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Thimphu latest by 2 March 2018.
- Job Application (the application addressed to the Project Coordinator, Quinoa Project, Bhutan)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Security Clearance
- Medical Certificate
- Class XII, Diploma/Degree Transcripts and Certificates
- Job Experience (if any)
- Other relevant documents/Certificates
The person in the position of Field Supervisor will be responsible to and undertake the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Work Station : Haa or Paro, Bhutan (as assigned by the Company)
- Joining Date : 15th March 2018
- Contract Term :1.5 years (from 15 March 2018 till 15 September, 2019); subject to extension
- Job Script:
- To coordinate communication and training for Bhutanese farmers under corporation with Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture & Forest (hereinafter called “DoA”)
- To coordinate communication and discussion with Bhutanese organization, such as but not limited to DoA, national organizations under DoA, and national/private companies
- To prepare and submit necessary documents about Quinoa cultivation, such as but not limited to farmers lists, cultivation record, whether record, and purchase record
- To undertake quality check and purchase procedures of Quinoa in collection points
- To communicate with agencies of transportation and storage and arrange to deliver and store Quinoa in Bhutan
- To supervise processing (removing saponin) and sorting process of Quinoa in Bhutan
- To undertake any other tasks to proceed the Project
|Position Title||Place of Posting||Minimum Required Qualification||No of Post||Additional Criteria|
|Field Supervisor||Haa or Paro||Diploma in Agriculture (PREFERRED) – Diploma/Degree in other fields may also be accepted.||4||The applicant(s) should own a vehicle/car/|
For any clarification please contact NB Rai at 17117970/17808508/332510.
Project Coordinator, Quinoa Project, DoA, MoAF
1,440 total views, 3 views today