The National Seed Centre, DoA, Paro is pleased to invite applications from the interested Bhutanese nationals for following post.
|Sl.no||Positions||Category||Post Vacant||Name of Placement|
|1||Farm Labour||ESP||4||RSC-Jadchedphu, Trashiyangtse|
|2||Farm Labour||ESP||4||Phobjikha Farm, Wangduephodrang|
|3||Farm Labour||ESP||2||RSC-Samtenling, Gelephu|
The interested candidates for Sl.no. 1 may apply to Regional Manager, Regional Seed Centre, Jadchedphu, Trashiyangtse, for Sl. No. 2 to Farm Manager, Phobjikha Farm, Wangduephodrang and Sl.no. 3 to Regional Manager, Regional Seed Centre, Samtenling. The application must be submitted to the above mentioned Managers on or before 27th February 2020 at 11 AM. For further information please contact 17301047 / 77609788.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National.
- Applicant with working experience in Agriculture/educational achievement if any.
- Age between 18-50 years old
Following documents should be attached during the time of submission of the application.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form as per Form 4/1 (mention contact No)
- Valid Security clearance
- Valid Medical certificate
- Copy of Valid Citizenship ID card
- If employed NOC from parent organization
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website.
–National Seed Centre, Paro
1,290 total views, 2 views today