The National Research Center for Riverine & Lake Fisheries,DoL, Haa is pleased to announce the following vacant post for immediate recruitment:
|SI.No||Position Title||Position Category||Requirement||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Night/ Day Guard||ESP||1||NRCR&LF, Haa||Contract|
|2||Fishery Attendant||ESP||2||NRCR&LF, Haa|
|3||Fishery Attendant||ESP||2||NRCR&LF, Golden Masher Conservation & Monitoring Center, Wangdue|
The application should be submitted to the Program Director, National Research Center for Riverine & Lake Fisheries, DoL, Haa on or before 4th January, 2019 at 4:00 PM with the following set of documents and should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national
- Age between 18-50 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security Clearance Certificate which should have validity till appointment effective date.
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- RCSC Employment Application Form
For further information please contact Administrative Assistant at 08-375611 during the office hour.
337 total views, 1 views today