The Regional Livestock Development Centre (RLDC)-Wangdue under Department of Livestock is pleased to invite applications from interested Bhutanese nationals for the following post:
|Sl. No.||Position Title||Position category||Nos. of post||Age limit||Place of posting||Work Description|
|1||Helper/ Assistant (Lab utility)||ESP||01||18-50 years||RLDC- Wangdue||Multi-tasked|
All interested eligible candidates may apply to the Regional Director, RLDC-Wangdue latest by 30th July 2019 during office hours with following documents:
- Duly filled employment application form (Annexure 4/1).
- Application letter with contact number.
- Citizen ID card copy.
- Valid medical fitness certificate.
- Valid security clearance certificate for employment (Online approved status).
- If employed, NOC from parent organisation.
- Attested copy of academic transcript, if any.
- Experience certificate(s), if any.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced at www.moaf.gov.bt on 7th of August 2019 and shall be called for interview on 14th August 2019 at RLDC-Wangdue at 10:30 AM. The applicants must produce original documents during the interview. For further clarification, please contact at 02-481317 during office hours.
856 total views, 2 views today