The Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha, Chhukha under the Department of Livestock is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese national for the following posts under ESP Category.
|Sl. no.||Positions||Position Category||Post Vacant||Qualification||Place of posting||Remarks|
|1||Pasture Attendants||ESP||2||Not required||CRC, Wangkha||Should be interested to works with animals and in Pasture field. Past experiences in the field of Cattle management would be given preferences.|
Interested eligible candidates aged between 18-50 years may apply to the Farm Manager, Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha latest by 17 July 2019 during office hours with the following documents.
- Application mentioning personal details with contact address/number,
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1);
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment (Online approved status).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- NOC from parent organization if employed.
- Copy of academic transcript/experience certificate, if any.
The name lists of shortlisted candidates will be given in Ministry of Agriculture & Forests’ website; www.moaf.gov.bt and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview on 23 July 2019 at 10.30 AM at Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha. Applicants must produce original documents during interview. For any enquiry, please call at 17170583/17735970/77744366 during office hours.
-Cattle Rearing Centre, Wangkha
463 total views, 1 views today