The National Plant Protection, Centre, under the Department of Agriculture is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following post under Elementary Support Personnel (ESP) Category.
|Sl.No||Name of post||Category||Requirement||Age Limit||Skill/Minimum Qualification required||Remarks|
|1||Lab Attendant||ESP||1no||18-50||Not required||Experienced would be given preference.|
The following copy of document required to be submitted along with the application.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National.
- Submit an application (mention contact no.)
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment ( Online approved status )
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- Attested copy of academic transcript, if any
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
- Employment Application Form with passport size photograph (Annexure 4/1, RCSC)
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility may kindly apply to the Program Director, NPPC, on or before June 15 2019 till 5pm. The shortlisted candidates for interview will be announced on June 25 2019 and will be displayed on our Notice board and in this website www.nppc.gov.bt as well. The selection interview will be held on at 9.30 am in NPPC Office, Semotkha. For details, please call (HR Asst) during office hours.
-NPPC, Semtokha, Thimphu
268 total views, 2 views today