The National Seed Centre, DoA, Paro is pleased to invite applications from the interested Bhutanese nationals for following post.
|Sl.No||Positions||Category||Post Vacant||Name of Placement|
|1||Farm Labour||ESP||5||NSC-Jadchephu, Trashiyangtse|
|2||Farm Labour||ESP||3||NSC-Bajo, Wangduephodrang|
|3||Farm Labour||ESP||4||NSC-Phobjikha Farm, Wangduephodrang|
|4||Farm Labour||ESP||2||NSC-Jeuphu Farm, Paro|
|5||Farm Labour||ESP||2||NSC-Chundudingkha Farm, Paro|
The interested candidates for Sl.No. 1 may apply to Regional Manager, Jadchephu, Trashiyangtse, for Sl. No. 2 to Regional Manager, Bajo, Wangduephodrang for Sl.No. 3 to Farm Manager, Phobjikha Farm, Wangduephodrang and for Sl. No. 4 and Sl No. 5 to Asst. Admin. Officer, NSC, HQ. The application must submit to the above mentioned Managers on or before 3rd June 2019 at 11 AM. For further information please contact 17301047 / 77609788.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National.
- Applicant with working experience in Agriculture/educational achievement if any.
- Age between 18-50 years old
Following documents should be attached during the time of submission of the application.
- Civil Service Employment Application Form as per Form 4/1 (mention contact No)
- Valid Security clearance
- Valid Medical certificate
- Copy of Valid Citizenship ID card
- If employed NOC from parent organization
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website.
963 total views, 1 views today