The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the vacancy for Administrative Officers in the following centres under Department of Agriculture on two years consolidated contract:
|Position Title/Level||No. of Posts||Place of Posting||Remuneration|
|Asst. Administrative Officer/P5 B||5||National Plant Protection Centre, Thimphu||Basic Pay: Nu. 16,365/-|
Also entitled for House Rent Allowance.
The Travel/Daily allowance and mileage will be permissible as per existing rules.
|National Post Harvest Centre, Bondey, Paro|
|National Seed Centre, Jephu, Paro|
|RDC Wengkhar, Mongar|
|RDC Bhur (Samtenling), Gelephu, Sarpang|
The interested Bhutan Civil Service Examination (BCSE) 2018 pass graduates (50 % and above in general category) may kindly apply to HRD, MoAF, Thimphu (Trashicho Dzong premises) with following documents latest by 4 January 2019:
- Civil Service Employment Application Form (download from RCSC website @ http://www.rcsc.gov.bt/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Form-4-1-Civil-Service Employment-Application-Form.pdf). Please note: You are not required to submit your passport size photos and legal stamp at the time of application you are. These are required only upon your selection and we shall inform.
- Security Clearance
- RCSC- BCSE online results printed copy
- Copy of Academic Transcripts (Degree, Class XII)
- Extracurricular/Individual Achievement Certificates (if any)
Those living outside Thimphu, applications shall be accepted through emails: please submit your applications and documents @
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Pema Yangki, contact # 17506077) and
- email@example.com (Chedup, contact # 17768995).
For any further clarifications you may contact HRD at above contact points during office hours (9 AM- 4PM).
You may also like to go through this: Admin. Officer (Job Description)
6,548 total views, 1 views today