The National Dairy Research & Development Centre, Yusipang under Department of Livestock is pleased to announce vacancies for the post of following ESP.
|Sl.No||Post||Category||No. Of Post||Requirements||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Animal Attendant (Farm worker)||ESP||2 Nos||No qualification required but the age limit should be between 18-50 years|
|NDRDC, Yusipang||Preferences will be given to male candidate|
Interested candidate may kindly apply to the Program Director, National Dairy Research & Development Centre, Yusipang on or before 6th August, 2019 at 2.00PM. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for selection interview. For Further clarification please contact at this no. 77209505/17116983/17116976/ during office hours.
The following documents should be attached during the time of submission of application
- Valid security clearance.
- Valid medical certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship card.
- Experience certificate if any.
- No objection certificate from employer if employed.
- Two recent pass port size photos.
- Application (should contain the contact number).
- Employment application form(Annexure 4/1).
- The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website and NDRDC website www.ndrc.gov.bt and shall be called for the interview.
787 total views, 1 views today