The National Piggery Research & Development Centre, Gelephu, Department of Livestock, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to invite an application from eligible Bhutanese Nationals for the following vacant posts under ESP category:
|Sl.No.||Post||Category||Post vacant||Age limit||Placement|
|1||Animal Attendant||ESP||3||18-50||Piggery Farm, Gelephu|
The interested Bhutanese Citizen may submit the application to the Program Director, NPiRDC, DoL, MoAF, Gelephu, on or before 3rd June 2019 on the fulfilling criteria mentioned below:
- Applicant should be Bhutanese National
- Submit application with contract No.
- Experienced if any attach certificate
- Attested copy of academic transcript, if any
- If employed NOC from parent organization
- Duly filled application form form (Annexure 4/1) with 2 Nos. passport size photos
- Valid Security Clearance from RBP
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- CID photocopy
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF web site: www.moaf.gov.bt and shall be called for interview on 6th June 2019 at NPIRDC Office, Gelephu at 10.30 am sharp. The applicant must produce original document during the interview. For further enquiry 06-251784during office hours.
375 total views, 1 views today