The National Highland Research & Development Center (NHR&DC), DoL, MoAF, Jakar, Bumthang is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following post.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||Category||Requirement||Age limit||Working Place|
|1||Animal Attendant||ESP||3||18-50||Yak Farm, Tang, Bumthang|
The following documents should be submitted at the time of submission of application
- Duly filled in RCSC Employment Application Form
- Valid Security Clearance (Online approved status)
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- NoC, if the candidate is already employed
An incentive of Nu.7000/month will be paid in additional to the monthly salary Nu. 7000/-
For further clarification please contract +97503631194 (o)/17459731, Yak Farm In-charge or 17623710, Adm during office hour.
Interested Bhutanese candidates may kindly apply to the Program Director National Highland Research & Development Centre (NHR&DC), Jakar, Bumthag on or before May 14, 2019 during office hours.
470 total views, 1 views today