The Regional Pig and Poultry Breeding centre, Lingmenthang, Mongar under the Department of Livestock is pleased to invite applications from eligible Bhutanese nationals for the following vacant post.
|Sl.No||Post||Slot||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Animal Attendant||5||RPPBC, Lingmethang||Preference to male candidate|
The application should be submitted to Farm Manager, RPPBC, Lingmethang on or before 15th August, 2021 with the following documents and should meet the following criteria.
- Civil Service Employment application form (4/1) with contact No.
- Age limit 18-45 years old.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid security clearance certificate (online approved status)
- Citizenship identity card copy
- NOC from parent organization, if employed
- Drug test certificate
- Two recent passport size photos.
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in MoAF website. For further information please contact at 04-744274/ 17635445 during office hours.
965 total views, 1 views today