The National Highland Research & Development Center (NH-RDC-Jakar), DoL, MoAF, Jakar, Bumthang is pleased to announce the vacancy for Farm Attendants (ESP) for the Yak Farm at Haa, Chanaphu and Chala Dophu.
|Sl.No||Name of Post||Category||Requirement||Age Limit|
The following documents should be submitted at the time of submission of application.
- Duly filled in RCSC Employment Application Form
- Valid Security Clearance ( Online approved status )
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card.
- NoC, if the candidate is already employed
- Other Certificate(s) if any
For further clarification please contact +97517643235/ +97508375611 during office hours.
Interested Bhutanese candidates may kindly apply to the In charge Yak Farm whose office is based at NCR&LF, Haa on or before 2nd October 2017 during office hours. The selection interview will be held on 6th October, 2017 at 10.30am in NCR&LF conference hall, Haa.
822 total views, 1 views today