Regional Livestock Development Centre (RLDC), Zhemgang is pleased to invite applications from eligible Bhutanese Nationals for the following post
|Sl.no||Positions||Category||Post vacant||Name of placement||Remarks|
|1||Night Guard||ESP||1||RLDC, Zhemgang||Preferably|
|2||Lab Attendant||ESP||1||RLDC, Zhemgang|
All interested eligible candidates aged between 18-40 years may apply to the Officiating Program Director, RLDC, Zhemgang, latest by 20th April, 2016 during office hours, with following documents;
- Application mentioning personal details with contact address/number
- Medical fitness certificate
- Security clearance for employment ( online status)
- Copy of Citizenship Identity card
- NOC from parent Organization if employed
- Experience certificate/educational achievement if any
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview on 25th April 2016, at conference hall, RLDC, Zhemgang. Applicants must produce original documents during interview.
For any enquiry, please contact at 03-741249 (General office) or 03-741246 (accounts section), during office hours.
1,115 total views, 2 views today