The Central Machinery Unit, (CMU) Bumthang, under the Department of Agriculture is pleased to announce the vacancies for the following post under ESP Category.
|Sl.No||Name of post||Category||Requirement||Age Limit||Skill/Minimum Qualification required||Remarks|
|1||Excavator Operator||ESP||6 nos||18-40||Valid Excavator operator license|
Basics reading and writing
|Preference will be given for those who have experience in Farm Road constructions|
The following copy of document required to be submitted along with the application.
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national.
- Submit an application (mention contact no.)
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment ( Online approved status )
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- Attested copy of academic transcript, if any
- Any Experience certificate.
- Produce original documents during the time of interview.
- Employment Application Form with passport size photograph (Annexure 4/1)
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility may kindly apply to the Deputy Chief Program Officer, CMU, Bumthang on or before 26th April’ 2016 till 5pm. The shortlisted candidates for interview will be announced on 29nd April’2016 and will be displayed on our Notice board and in this website www.moaf.gov.bt as well. The selection interview will be held on 10th May’ 2016 at 9.30am in CMU Meeting Hall, Bumthang and practical selection will be held on 11th May’2016 at Farm road construction site. For details, please call 03-631448 (HR Asst) during office hours.
The short listed candidates shall be required to attend the selection interview at their own expenses. The date, time and venue of the selection interview will be notified at a later date only to the shortlisted candidate(s)
1,263 total views, 1 views today