Farm Machinery Corporation Limited (FMCL) has been incorporated under Companies Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2000 on 29th March 2016 as a 100% State Owned Enterprise (SOE), with the mandate to provide efficient and cost effective farm mechanization services.
The Board of Director of FMCL is pleased to announce the vacancy for the post of the Chief Executive Officer.
|Position||Qualification & Experience||Tenure||Salary & Benefit|
|Chief Executive Officer|
2. Minimum of 15 years of work experiences which include a minimum of 3 years at General Manager Level (Corporate employee) or equivalent position of P1A and above (for Civil Service)
b. The contact may be renewed for the additional one term
2. Contact Allowance: 30-40% of Basic Pay depending on qualification & Experiences
Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria are invited to submit their application to Director General, Department of Agriculture, MoAF, Thimphu on or before 05.00 PM, 22nd April, 2016. The application should include details of qualifications, experience, contact email and telephone/mobile number.
The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of submission of the application.
Copy of document required to be submitted along with the application:-
- Academic certificate and transcripts
- Copy of last promotion order or letter from the employer certifying the fulfillment of minimum years of work experience at the General Manger level or P1A level.
- Citizenship ID card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical certificate (not older than 6 months as on 22nd April, 2016)
- Letter of Reference from two professional referees (One of which should be current or last employer).
- Relevant work experience certificate supporting the experiences
Please note that original document must be presented during the time of interview. The short listed candidates shall be required to attend the selection interview at their own expenses. The date, time and venue of the selection interview will be notified at a later date only to the shortlisted candidate (s).
1,844 total views, 1 views today