In accordance with the approval No.RCSC/HRMD/13/2015/865 dated September 16, 2015 of Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC), Thimphu, applications are invited from the interested Bhutanese Nationals for the post of Basic Operator under ESP category. The selected incumbents shall be recruited to implement the Technical Cooperation Project(TCP), Integrated Horticulture Promotion Project, RNR-RDC, Bajo, Wangduephodrang for a period of 5 years from December 2015 to December 2020. Apart from basic operators’ job responsibilities, the incumbents shall also carry out other works as and when assigned.
The following documents will have to be submitted with the applications:
- RCSC Employment forms duly filled (Annexure 4/I)
- Two recent passport size photos
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Cards
- Security Clearance Certificates ( original )
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( recent )
- Class VIII passed certificates( copies)
- Operator or driving license for excavator, tractor, power tiller etc.
- No objection certificate from the employer if already employed
- Any other relevant documents
The applications should reach in the office of Program Director RNRRDC, Bajo, Wangduephodrang with the above documents on or before November 20 ,2015 at 0900 hrs for short listing. For further details, please visit our website www.moaf.gov.bt or call at 02-481209/260 and 17831859/17111747
|Position Category||Requirement||Age Limit||Remarks|
|ESP||1||18-50||Subject to renewal after every 2 years with a consolidated pay of Nu.7000/Month and other entitlements for ESP only as per RCSC rules|
(Tractor, Power Tillers, Farm Machinery etc)
1,386 total views, 1 views today