The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to announce the following vacancies on contract for 2 years in National Seed Centre (NSC), Bondey, Paro, Department of Agriculture:
|Sl. No||Place of posting||Position Title||PL||Minimum Required Qualification||Pay (pay scale)||No. of posts||Remarks|
|1||NSC, Bondey Farm, Paro||Driver III (Tractor)||O4 A||Cl. VIII with certificate in Tractor Driving OR relevant experience and valid tractor driving license/ certificate||Nu.8505/- (8505-170-11055) plus 30% contract allowance||1||Pre-service|
|2||NSC, Bajo Farm, Wangdue||1||Pre-service|
|3||NSC, Bhur Farm, Sarpang||1||Pre-service|
Interested may apply to Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by 2nd January, 2015. Applicants with relevant qualifications/trainings and work experiences shall be given preference for the purpose of short-listing. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. The following documents must be produced along with the applications:
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
- Valid Security Clearance certificate (Status Report: is printable online)
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Valid driving License/Certificate
- Any other certificates of experiences/excellence if there is any
- Annual performance increment, Travelling Allowance (TA), Daily Allowance (DA), Leave Travel Concession, medical facility for contract civil servant and his/her family members as per Bhutan Civil Service Rules & Regulations (web link www.rcsc.gov.bt).
- The appointees shall not be covered by the National Pension & Provident Fund Scheme but shall be covered by the Government Employee Group Insurance Scheme.
- Personal Income Tax and other statutory deductions shall be made according to the prevailing rules.
- One month’s basic pay shall be paid as gratuity for every completed year of satisfactory contract service on termination of the contract along with one month basic salary as travelling allowance, transfer grant and transport charge of personal effects as per the prevailing rules.
- Remuneration, allowances and any other entitlements shall be payable only in Ngultrums (local currency).
Human Resource Division, MoAF
1,518 total views, 1 views today