The Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to announce the availability of following vacancy to implement irrigation activities within selected districts in Bhutan on Contract basis till June 2018.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Minimum Required Qualification||PL||No. Required||Remarks|
|1||Site Engineer (Irrigation)||Bachelors in Civil Engineering and training in relevant field||P4 A||4||In-service/Pre-service|
- Annual performance increment, Travelling Allowance (TA), Daily Allowance (DA), Leave Travel Concession, medical facility for contract civil servant and his/her family members as per Bhutan Civil Service Rules & Regulations (web link www.rcsc.gov.bt).
- The appointees shall not be covered by the National Pension & Provident Fund Scheme but shall be covered by the Government Employee Group Insurance Scheme.
- Personal Income Tax and other statutory deductions shall be made according to the prevailing rules.
- One month’s basic pay shall be paid as gratuity for every completed year of satisfactory contract service on termination of the contract along with one month basic salary as travelling allowance, transfer grant and transport charge of personal effects as per the prevailing rules.
- Remuneration, allowances and any other entitlements shall be payable only in Ngultrums (local currency).
The interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests latest by 17 November 2014. Applicants with relevant qualifications/trainings and work experiences shall be given preference for the purpose of short listing. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. For the selection interview deadline, please visit our website at www.moaf.gov.bt or call 332510/323841. No candidate shall have attained 55 years of age on the date of appointment. The following documents must be produced along with the applications:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Required academic mark sheets and certificates as per above
- Valid Security Clearance certificate (Status Report: is printable online)
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Any other certificates of experiences/excellence if there is any
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
Human Resource Division
2,145 total views, 1 views today