The National Piggery Research & Development Centre, Gelephu, Department of Livestock, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to invite an application from eligible Bhutanese Nationals for the following vacant posts under ESP category:
|Sl.No.||Post||Category||Post vacant||Age limit||Placement|
|1||Animal Attendant||ESP||4||18-50||Piggery Farm, Gelephu|
The interested Bhutanese Citizen may submit the application to the Program Director, NPIRDC, DoL, MoAF, Gelephu, on or before 25nd December, 2017 on the fulfilling criteria mentioned below with contract numbers.
- Applicant should be Bhutanese
- Experienced attach certificate if any
- If employed NOC from the employer
- Duly filled application form form (Annexure 4/1) with 2 Nos. passport size photos
- Valid Security Clearance from RBP
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- CID photocopy
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF web site: www.moaf.gov.bt and shall be called for interview on 29th December 2017 at NPIRDC Office, Gelephu 10.30 am sharp. The applicant must produce original document during the interview. For further enquiry 06-251784 during office hours.
Note: Applicant must note down the post mentioned above while filling the forms.
1,225 total views, 2 views today