The Calf Rearing Centre, Wangkha, Chhukha under the Department of Livestock is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese national for the following posts under ESP Category.
|Sl. no.||Positions||Position Category||Post Vacant||Qualificat-ion||Place of posting||Remarks|
|1||Animal Attendants||ESP||4||Not required||CRC, Wangkha||Should be interested to works with Cattle. Past experiences in the field of Cattle management would be given preferences.|
|2||Pasture Attendants||ESP||4||Not required||CRC, Wangkha||Should be interested to works with Cattle/Pasture Field. Past works experiences in the related field would be given preferences.|
Interested eligible candidates aged between 18-50 years may apply to the Farm Manager, Calf Rearing Centre, Wangkha latest by 30 November 2017 during office hours with the following documents.
- Application mentioning personal details with contact address/number,
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1);
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance Certificate for employment (Online approved status).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- NOC from parent organization if employed.
- Copy of academic transcript/experience certificate, if any.
The name lists of shortlisted candidates will be given in Ministry of Agriculture & Forests’ website; moaf.gov.bt and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview on 8 December 2017 at 10.30 AM at Calf Rearing Centre, Wangkha. Applicants must produce original documents during interview. For any enquiry, please call at 17681388/17735970 during office hours
–Farm Manager, CRC, Wangkha, Chhukha
662 total views, 1 views today