The National Seed Centre, DoA, Paro is pleased to invite applications from the interested Bhutanese nationals for following post.
The interested candidates for SL. No. 1 may apply to Asst. Administrative Officer, NSC, HQ, Paro and for Sl. No. 2 to 5 may apply to the Regional Manager/Farm Manager under respective regions and farms latest by 20th September, 2017 fulfilling the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national.
- Applicant with working experience in Agriculture/educational achievement if any.
- Age between 18-50 years old
|Sl No.||Positions||Category||Post Vacant||Name of placement|
|1||Lab attendant/Helper||ESP||1||Seed Processing & Quality Control Division, NSC, HQ, Paro|
|2||Farm Labourer||ESP||2||NSC-Bajo farm, Wangduephodrang|
|3||Farm Labourer||ESP||10||NSC-Jachedphu farm, Trashiyangtse|
|4||Farm Labourer||ESP||13||NSC-Bhur farm, Sarpang|
|5||Farm Labourer||ESP||4||NSC-Phobjikha farm, Wangduephodrang|
Submit an application with the following documents:
- Application (mention contact No)
- Valid security clearance for employment
- Medical fitness certificate
- Citizenship ID card photocopy
- Employment application form No. 4/1 with passport size photograph
- If employed NOC from parent organization
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website: www.moaf.gov.bt
902 total views, 1 views today