Regional Mithun Breeding Farm, Arong is pleased to announce vacancies for interested Bhutanese Nationals for the following post.
The interested Bhutanese nationals may apply to Farm Manager, RMBF, Arong on or before 30th September 2017 with the following documents.
- Employment application form with recent passport size photograph (2 copies)
- Written Application mentioning contact number.
- Citizenship ID card copy
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Approved status)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- NOC from employer if employed
|Sl.no||Position Title||Category||No.of vacant Post||Age limit||Sex||Place|
|1||Pasture Attendant||ESP||2||18-50||Male/Female||RMBF, Arong|
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website and will be called for interview in the office of the Farm Manager, RMBF, Arong. For further clarification please contact +975 17789339 / +97517601983 during office hours.
787 total views, no views today