The Nature Conservation Division, DoFPs, MoAF is recruiting one ESP for NCD Office at Taba, per the approval of the RCSC letter No. RCSC/HRMD/7/2016/3082 dated 24 March, 2016. The application should be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, Nature Conservation Division, DoFPS, Taba on or before 6th July, 2017 with the following set of documents and should be meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national.
- Age between 18-40 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance for employment.
- Application (mention contact no.).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1).
The short listed candidate should be call for interview on 7th July, 2017 at NCD Office at Taba. For further information, please contact at 02-323504 Adm. NCD, Taba.
979 total views, 1 views today