The Livestock Products Value Addition Centre, Serbithang is pleased to announce vacancy for the following post:
Interested candidate may apply to the Officer In-charge, Livestock Products Value Addition Centre, Serbithang on or before 10 AM, 10th May 2017. Only short listed candidate will be called for selection interview, to be held at 10 AM on 11th May 2017. For further clarification please contact 17621306 / 17628314, during office hours.
|Sl||Name of post||Category||No.of post||Age Limit (Years)||Sex||Place of posting|
|1||Night Guard||ESP||1||18-50||Male||LPVAC, Serbithang|
The following documents should be attached during the time of submission of application.
- Valid security clearance
- Valid medical certificate
- Copy of Citizenship identify card
- Evidence of Schooling upto Cl-VIII will be an added advantage
- Experience certificate if any.
- No objection certificate from employer if employed.
- Two recent pass port size photos
- Application (Should contain the contact number)
- Employment Application from (Annexure 4/1)
- The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF website; www.moaf.gov.bt and shall be called for the interview.
General Terms of Appointment
- Physical fitness of the candidate shall be taken into account.
- Initial appointments shall be made for a period of 2 years.
- The incumbent shall sign an agreement with the Agency specifying the terms and conditions at the time of appointment.
- The incumbent shall not be eligible for transfer.
- The incumbent shall be retired on completion of 56 years of age.
- The office may replace the ESP absent from duty for >3 months.
- The incumbent shall be governed by relevant rules of BCSR
- The incumbent shall be paid as per the minimum wage rate approved by the Government and shall not be entitled to annual increment / contract allowance.
- The incumbent shall be eligible for Earned, Maternity, Paternity, Casual, Medical, and Bereavement Leaves, LTC, TA & DA as admissible
- The incumbent shall make his own arrangements for housing / if govt accommodation is provided, house rent shall be deducted as per the prevailing rules.
- The incumbent, with >1 year of employment, shall be, covered by the Pension and Provident Fund Scheme, and as well as by the Govt Employee Group Insurance Scheme.
- The incumbent shall be eligible for Gratuity
- Upon satisfactory services, Extension of the incumbent shall be granted.
-Officer Incharge, LPVAC Serbithang
616 total views, 2 views today