The National Poultry Research & Development Centre, Sarpang under Department of Livestock, MoAF is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese national for the following post under ESP category.
|Sl.No||Position||Category||Post Vacant||Name of placement|
|1||Poultry Attendant||ESP||2||Mega layer farm Relangthang Sarpang|
|2||Poultry Attendant||ESP||2||Turkey farm,Relangthang|
|3||Poultry Attendant||ESP||1||NPRDC farm|
The interested candidates may apply to program Director latest by 16th January 2017 fulfilling the criteria mentioned below:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese National
- Applicant with working experience in Livestock/educational achievement if any
- Age between 18-50 years old
- Submit application with the following documents:
- Employment application form 4/1 with passport size photograph
- Valid security clearance
- Medical fitness certificate
- Citizenship ID card photocopy
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in the MoAF websites: www.moaf.gov.bt and shall be called for interview on 23rd January 2017 at NPRDC, Sarpang. Applicants must produce original documents during interview.
For enquiry contact at 06-365305/06-363377 during office hours.
3,665 total views, 1 views today