The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to announce vacancy for the post of 1 (one) Assistant Project Manager under Vegetable Go To School Project, (VeGoTs) Council for RNR Research of Bhutan for immediate recruitment on contract for duration of one year.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree. Preference will be given to Agriculture/Horticulture professionals with IT skills. (On analyzing data and interpretation).
- Candidate with work experience will be preferred
- Candidate should be able to travel independently and work in remote places.
- Language: Major Bhutanese dialects/languages (Sharchop/Loksampa and Khengkha) besides Dzongkha & English will be an added advantage.
- Basic Salary Nu. 30990/- per month (equivalent to P1 level), 30% contract allowance on basic pay.
- Travel Allowance as per the prevailing rule
The interested applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply to Human Resource Management Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests on or before 25/08/2014. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection interview. For the selection interview deadline, please visit our website at www.moaf.gov.bt or call 332510/17768995 during office hours.
–Human Resource Division
1,822 total views, 1 views today