Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to invite application from the interested candidates for the temporary job for two posts for a duration of six months.
Terms of Reference:
- 1. Collect weekly price of local and imported vegetables at CFM and local market around Thimphu,
- Conduct promotional activities & provide support to the farmers groups and the cooperatives in marketing their products,
- 3. Assist in linking the buyers and sellers,
- 4. Collect the information on quantity arrival of vegetables at CFM,
- 5. Produce weekly report.
- 6. There is no holiday on Saturday and Sunday and off only on Tuesday,
- Any other activities assign by superior.
The interested candidates should be a Bachelor Degree (B.Com/B.Sc./B.A) and apply to Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests with the following documents latest by 19th July 2013.
- Mark sheet (Degree)
- Medical Certificate
- Online Security Clearance (approved status)
- Copy of Citizen ID
670 total views, 3 views today