The Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER) is pleased to announce two years Certificate Course in Conservation, Environment and Forestry Studies (2017 – 2019) for minimum Class X passed students with the following criteria:
- Have to complete eight kilometres (8 km) marathon in fifty (50) minutes
- Have to have a minimum of 50% in all the subjects (Optional subject will be excluded)
- Selection will be based on academic result of Class Ten
Interested candidate holding Class X Passed certificate can apply for the certificate course along with the following documents to UWICER Unit office, Thimphu or you may e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2 June 2017 before 3 pm.
- Application Form (download here)
- Class X Certificate (Mark sheet)
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Security Clearance
Date, time and place for marathon will be announced on UWICER & MoAF website on 9 June. Marathon will be held in Thimphu only.
For further information, please contact Ms. Choki at 02-329027/17992045 during office hours.
4,899 total views, 2 views today