During the 3rd Royal Bhutan Flower Exhibition 2017:
– Upper RBP Gate to National Memorial Chorten
– Hospital Gate towards swimming pool road
– North side of Memorial Chorten which used to be one way (just downhill) will be made two ways
– One way direction to be reversed on road from hospital towards roundabout above Chorten joining Samten Lam (Kalabazar road)
– Hospital entry opened from upper gate
A- Police officers mess parking (MPs, diplomats, armed forces)
B- Police football ground
C- Changzamtog school football ground
D- Truck parking
E- YDF, DYS and swimming pool (for north Thimphu)
F- Changlemethang and YHS
- The RBP gate from Lungtenzampa is for Entry and the upper gate for Exit.
- Public transportation like city buses will pick commuters from truck parking and Changlemethang parking till RBP ground.
- For the residents living above Memorial Chorten the traffic will be opened in the morning and the evening upon displaying stickers which the RBP Traffic Division will issue.
- Only emergency vehicles like ambulances and fire engines, and exhibition catering vehicles will be allowed to ply on the closed roads.
- The general public are requested to strictly abide by this notification. For any clarification please call 7711 9739 or 111.
717 total views, 2 views today