Sealed quotations are invited from interested Bhutanese vehicle owner (Coaster Bus, 25 to 28 seater) for travelling within Bhutan from 9th March to 27th March, 2020. Details of rates and information required are to be furnished in the attached format. Please read the Terms and Conditions in the attached format before submission of the quotation.
Interested bidders with the aforementioned vehicle type may fill the format and submit the completed quotation along with supporting documents to UWICER main office, Lamai Goempa, Bumthang latest by 11:00 AM of 20th February 2020. The quotation will be opened at 3:00 PM on the same day at UWICER Hall of Common.
Limited Tender Quotation Format for Vehicle Hiring
|Type of Vehicle||Vehicle Model No.||Registration No.||Rate per KM (Nu.)||Halt Charge/Day (Nu.)||Remarks (if any)|
*Halt charge will be paid instead of payment per KM when on tours that doesn’t involve long distance travel.
Terms and Conditions
- The bid should be submitted in one sealed envelope in the given format and should be addressed to UWICER Head Specialist.
- The vehicle should be in excellent condition to avoid breakdown and unnecessary delay of work.
- The bidders should have a professional driver for the vehicle with a valid driving license.
- The entrusted bidder should bear the full cost of vehicle maintenance in case of any breakdown. If it is a major breakdown then the owner should arrange another vehicle as substitution within 24 hours of the breakdown.
- The officer in-charge using the vehicle would decide if the arrangement of substitute vehicle is required during any major breakdown.
- The quoted rates should be inclusive of driver’s payment, fuel cost, parking fee and the cost associated to reach UWICER to commence the assignment.
- The driver should strictly adhere to the road safety laws while driving and any official travelling in the vehicle have the right to remind/object if the drive fails to follow the laws.
- Halt charge will be paid if the travelled distance per day is less than 100 KM.
- A xerox copy of the following documents should be attached with the quotation format:
1. Valid vehicle registration certificate
2. Valid driving license of the driver who will be driving the vehicle
3. Valid road worthiness certificate of the vehicle
4. Valid vehicle insurance certificate
For any clarification please contact # 03 631946
698 total views, 1 views today