Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa is pleased to invite sealed quotations from the eligible suppliers holding valid trade license for the following supplies for 2019-2020 financial year.
|1||Supply of Annual Office Stationery|
|2||Supply of Plantation & Nursery items|
The tender document can be obtained from Adm. Section, Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa upon payment of Nu. 300/- (non-refundable) w.e.f 15th August, 2019 during office hours. The last date for submission of tender is on 26th August, 2019 on or before 1 pm and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 pm at Wangdue Forest Division Conference Hall, Lobesa. The earnest money is required along with the bids in the form of cash warrant/demand draft/Bank guarantee drawn in favour of the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa.
For further information, please contact 17696517 (Adm Section) and 17555963 (Accts Section) during office hours.
TERMS & CONDITION
- Delivery F.O.R Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa
- The rates quoted shall be inclusive of all duties & taxes.
- Bid shall be submitted along with Bid security of Nu. 10,000 (Nu. Ten Thousand) only in the form of Cash Warrant/Bank Guarantee/Demand Draft.
- Sample of the items indicated shall be submitted for approval along with the bid.
- The supply of materials shall be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of supply order. In the event of delay in supply, liquidated damages @ 0.1% per day shall be levied maximum to 10% of the order amount.
- The successful bidder shall furnish 10% of order amount as Performance security in the form of cash warrant/Bank Guarantee/Demand Draft issued by the financial Institute of Bhutan in the favor of Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa.
- The payment shall be released within 1 month after receipt of goods in full quantity and submission of bill.
- The above quoted rates shall be valid at least for a period of 12 months from the date of opening of the quotation.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject all/any of quotations without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The delivery of materials should be made in person by the supplier to the store officer.
- The Bids should be submitted to the Office of the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangdue on the date & time mentioned in the kuensel.
- Full mailing address of the supplier may be mentioned.
- Attach the Xerox copies of Trade license (latest –renewal)
- For any clarification, you may contact to telephone No. 17696517 (Adm Section) and 17555963 (Accts Section)
- The decision of the Tender Committee shall be final & binding.
–Wangdue Forest Division
594 total views, 1 views today