The Management of National Highland Research and Development (RDC Jakar), Bumthang would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible owners for hiring of single Cabin Bolero for transportation of bee hives. The tentative date of travel will be from 23rd April, 2016 to reach bee hives from Bumthang to Thimphu/ Paro/ Haa and return back the same hives at the end of June, 2016.
Format for Vehicle Hiring
|Type of Vehicle||Vehicle Model No. & Registration No||Rate per KM (Nu.) with load||Rate per KM (Nu.) empty run||Halt Charge/ Day (Nu.)*||Remarks (if any)|
* During the tour when there is no long distance travelling and if the vehicle is used for local services, a halt charge will be paid (km run less than 100 km) instead of payment per KM.
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotations must be submitted to the Offtg, Program Director, National Highland Research and Development Centre, Bumthang in the above given format..
- Quotation must be submitted on or before 18th April, 2016, at 12:00 PM. The quotation will be opened on the same day at 00 PM;
- A minimum of three (3) vehicles would be needed at one transportation instance.
- The vehicle should be in excellent condition to avoid breakdown and unnecessary delay of works, The entrusted bidder should bear full cost of vehicle maintenance in case of any breakdown. If it is a major breakdown then the owner should arrange another vehicle as substitution within 24 hours of the breakdown;failing which, the difference in the hire charge for another vehicle will have to be borne by the owner.
- The officer In-charge using the vehicle would decide if arrangement of substitute vehicle is required during any major breakdown;
- The owner should meet the cost of driver’s payment, fuelling cost, maintenance or anything pertaining to the vehicle.
- Halt charge will be paid if the travelled distance per day is less than 100 KM;
- The driver should strictly adhere to the road safety laws while driving and any official travelling in the vehicle have a right to remind/object if the drive fails to follow the laws in vogue;
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of blue book, valid road worthiness certificate of the vehicle, valid insurance certificate and driving license of the driver. If these required documents are not enclosed with the bids, it will be rejected.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bids then the second lowest bidder shall be awarded the contract;
- The amount equivalent to 5% as TDS on the bill for hire shall be levied as per rule.
- The National Highland Research and Development Centre, Bumthang reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions;
The rates quoted should be as follows:
- Rates per km with load
- Rates per km, empty run
- Halt charges per day, if the movement of vehicle is less than 100 km per day.
Please submit your tender on the above terms and conditions and for further information, please call Mr. Phurba Thinley or Ms. Sonam Chuki at mobile No. 17863723 / 17586407, Telephone No. 03-631191/ 03-631286
Signature of the bidder (above)
Contact Number (mobile):………………………………………………..
1,051 total views, 1 views today