The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to announce the short-listed candidates for the post of Attaches (Trade), DAMC: Royal Bhutanese Consulate, Kolkata and Royal Bhutanese Embassy, Dhaka as detailed below:
Interview Schedule : Date: October 28, 2016,
Tentative Time of reporting for preparation of the presentation & venue: 9.00 AM, HRD Office
Tentative Time of viva voce & venue: 10.15 a.m,Secretary’s Chamber, MoAF
|Name||EID No||Position Title||Position Level||Current Job Location||Qualification||Date of last promotion||No. of yrs in current postion||Date of Appt.||No. of Active yrs of service (eg exclude EOL)|
|Pema Yuden||9511045||Chief Marketing Officer||P1 A||DAMC, HQ||Masters in Applied Science (Horticulture)||01/02/2011||5 Years 9 months||01/11/1995||20 Years 7 months|
|Leki Tenzin||9801091||Dy. Chief Marketing Officer||P2 A||DAMC, HQ||Master in Agriculture, Agriculture Extension||01/01/2009||7 Years 10 months||01/01/1998||18 Years 10 months|
|Dawa Tshering||2101028||Dy. Chief Marketing Officer||P2 A||DAMC, HQ||Master in Public Administration||15/01/2013||3 Years 9 months||01/01/2001||15 Years 10 months|
|Thinley Wangchuk||200201072||Sr. Marketing Officer||P3 A||DAMC, HQ||B.A. Honours (Dzongkha)||15/05/2013||3 Years 5 months||01/01/2002||14 Years 10 months|
Note for shortlisted applicants:
- The candidates are expected to prepare and make a presentation based on a topic that will be provided an hour before the interview.
- The candidates will be allotted one hour time to prepare their presentation.
- The candidates will be allotted 10 minutes for presentation to the Interview Panel which will be followed by Viva Voce.
- The candidates are expected to carry their own laptop and USB to prepare their presentation.
- If there are any changes, the venue and precise time of the reporting for preparation of the presentation and the viva voce will be conveyed a day before the interview.
1,198 total views, 1 views today