The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce the following Masters’ Program under EU-TCP Project at Maejo University, Chiangmai, Thailand:
|S/No.||Program Title||No. of slot||Department/Agency|
|1.||Master of Science with a major in Agricultural Interdisciplinary||1|
|Relevant civil servants under MoAF|
Interested In-service candidates (MoAF staff only) who meet eligible criteria may apply to the Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by October 5, 2017. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 of long-term training Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2012 available at the RCSC website (www.rcsc.gov.bt).
The applicant shall be required to submit the following documents:
- Attested copies of academic transcripts for Class XII and Degree;
- A copy of completed in-service training form (Annexure 9/3);
- Latest PE ratings for two years;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Status Report: is printable online);
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Audit Clearance Certificate;
- English Proficiency Test Certificate/IELTS (if shortlisted); and
- No Objection from the Department/Agency.
Shortlisted candidates and date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date here on the MoAF website.
673 total views, 1 views today