The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to announce the availability of the following scholarship at Boku University under Bhutan Climate Change and Adaption Potential (PCCAP II) Project for civil servants working under Department of Forests and Park Services.
|M. Sc. in Mountain Forestry||M.Sc.||2 years||2||1st October, 2016|
- In-service B.Sc. Forestry with 4-5 years of service experience.
- Since it is a research project tied Scholarship, candidates with research experience will be given preference.
- Final selection will be done jointly by UWICE, Thimphu and the BOKU University professors through online interviews.
Application along with the following documents must reach Human Resource Division latest by July 25, 2016.
- Attested copies of Bachelors Degree and Class XII Certificates.
- Performance Evaluation Report for 2 recent years
- Copy of Citizen ID Card
- Valid Security Clearance status
- Medical Fitness Certificate (upon Section) and
- Contact number & Email address
Shortlisted candidates will be announced on the website www.moaf.gov.bt
1,540 total views, 1 views today